Indian Television and Bollywood Forum - Watch Online & Discuss - DesiTvForum
 Register  |  Contact Us
 Bookmark this site!

Go Back   DesiTvForum | Indian Television and Bollywood Forum - Watch Online & Discuss > Indian Tv Serials & Shows Forum > Sony Tv > Sony Tv Archive > Comedy Circus Ke Superstars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
DTF Videobie
Videobie

Default Comedy luminary Rehman Khan on Sab TV's new venture

Rehman Khan the well known standup comedian of Comedy Circus fame; to enact a role in Sab TVs upcoming serial Papad Pol Shahbuddin Rathore ki Rangeen Duniya

As reported earlier by tellybuzz that Optimystix, is now working towards their second fiction show for SAB TV, which will be based on the literary works of the very popular orator cum writer of Gujarat, Shahabuddin Rathod.

We had also reported that Swapnil Joshi will play the lead. Ami Trivedi, Lavina Tandon, Gujarati artist Abhay Harpade, Vipul Vikhlani, Purvi Vyas will be part of the show too.

The latest update is that Rehman Khan who stepped into the TV industry as a standup comedian and made a mark by showcasing a touch of originality and remarkable on liners in his acts; is soon to be seen enacting a role in SAB TV's latest venture 'Papad Pol Shahbuddin Rathore ki Rangeen Duniya'.

Rehman Khan whose personality is a symbolism of humor and his unique style of delivering punches with a straight face set him apart from the rest. After indulging in one-act plays and stage comedies he is now all set to continue his journey with daily comedy soap on Sab TV.

Feeling a sense of luck Rehman stated that, ""This is something new for me after stand-up comedy and I am very excited after seeing the promos. Comedy comes naturally to me hence it was not so difficult to play my part."

He also added that, "Comedy flows in my blood and I am very happy to be part of a channel who also believes in comedy. I am all set to make my fans and the audiences have a blast."

For More Exclusive News:Indian Television and Bollywood Entertainment Portal, Movies, Music, Tv, Hollywood, Reviews, Telly News - Desitvforum
muskaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links