Video Update Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain 9th January 2013 Video Watch Online
1. Bright spot light is faced towards Swamini Bua, a projector-like is played for her where she sees all her happy moments with the family (from the album that JeeVirMan took) and the entire family appears up front wishing her a very happy birthday. Swamini Bua is delighted as she remembers that its her birthday and the family has planned all this for her.
2. They start singing the song Hamesha & Forever from movie We Are Family and the pictures keep playing of every individual that sings for her. They surround her and keep going around. Viren then swings in the middle and makes his Badi Maa dance with him a little. Swamini has tears in her eyes. She also hugs Jeevika, Manvi indicating that she has no grudges with them any more.
3. After the song sequence is over, Swamini is still all tear-eyed. She thanks everyone for the wonderful surprise and also apologizes to Manvi for her rude behavior the other night, because she didn't know they were preparing a surprise for her sake. Manvi is smiling and asks Swamini not to apologize and it's all right! We are Family!
4. Swamini Bua hugs every member of the family. She then reaches out to Jeevika and tells her that all's well between them, but she only wishes to know what went wrong as such that she had to shoot Karan? Jeevika is taken aback and so is the rest of the family. Jeevika is silent without an answer and Swamini is still waiting for an answer.
5. Virat comes up front and informs Swamini reluctantly that Jeevika was in fact not at fault, and she didn't even shoot Karan because this was all Jaiswal's plan- their old enemy who wanted to take revenge on them for the previous enemity. Swamini is shocked and cries. Once again she goes to the depressed mode. This ultimately puts everyone down as their plan of making Swamini happy goes in vain. All leave for their respective rooms.
6. Next day Viren and Virat are in the study room, they discuss how Swamini is still unhappy despite their efforts and they still have to think of a way that Swamini can get out of all this mess. On the other side, Jeevika too is tensed about the same and Manvi consoles her that soon everything will be okay. Viren tells Virat that he has an idea
7. At the breakfast table, everyone is busy signaling each other to speak up. Swamini Bua notices the fuss and asks if they are upto another surprise? Because she thinks last night's surprise was enough and there is no need for anything more. Although a little hesitant Viren gives a splendid idea of arranging an outdoor picnic- he justifies his idea by saying that it's been really long since they had been for a picnic and it was due time.
Episode ends with everyone's excited faces, Viren's curiousity and Swamini's not-so-happy face.
- The Vadhera's are in the bus towards Manor. Virat tells Manvi that this is not a picnic bus, but a boring bus because everyone is busy with themselves: Viren on the laptop, Dadaji with the newspaper, Kaddu Chachi with her mirror and Shlok on the PSP.