Video Update Na Bole Tum... Na Maine Kuch Kaha 10th July 2012 Video Watch Online
1) Mohan's entire narration of how his relationship with Megha evolved from dislike/hatred to admiration and respect to never knowing when it turned to love...so well they justify Mohan's every emotion and on top of that there is Kunal who just makes it all so natural...good choice of FBs for this bit too...wish I could say the same for Megha but more on that later.
2) THE LETTER!LOL LOL I didn't think they'd address the letter anytime soon but they did bring it back...and I have to mention Mohan's sarcastic "GENIUS idea aaya mujhe aur maine chitthi likh di"LOL...loved that...and I loved the touch of showing him narrating or rather expressing the letter out to Megha face to face...I remember when we'd heard his voiceover in the original letter scene when Papaji was reading it, then also it had made such an impact.
3) The bit when Mohan falls at Papaji's feet and talks about the irony of kismat/fate that they mistook the letter to be Amar's...oh and before I forget, Papaji's expressions throughout the entire course of events were lovely.
4) Megha cried...A LOT A LOT A LOTTTLOL...a fresh set of tears would well up at everything Mohan said...from reading the letter out to finally him asking her to speak up NOW atleast...and he'd take care of whatever the fallout is.
But Megha ji decided to pull an Ostrich in PERFECT timing and just put her hands over her ears again doing a repeat of the garden 'sach kya hai' scene...*shakes head hopelessly*
5) And Mohan gives up...just like that...I could have understood better if he gave up had Megha put on her usual apathetic, stone-hearted mask and spurned him...but she was just bawling like a kid and shaking her head as if she can't take all of this...did Mohan seriously take that headshake to mean no? Or did he feel pissed off enough at her lack of courage to speak up? I can't tell honestly. The man literally bared his soul in this epi...to see him give up over a childish bawlfest from Megha seemed a bit anti-climacticLOL even though I knew it was coming...ah well.
I have to say the IRONY of Indu being a part of the reason Megha kept her mouth shut and a part of the reason Mohan remembered his mother's words about Megha not saying a word as her family throws him out as he walked out made me shake my head.
6) And hahahahahaha Megha says, "Pyar karti hoon" JUST as Mohan exits the house...WAAAH WAAH...what a "twist", great writersLOL
And coming back to Megha...oh the sheer CONTRAST b/w Megha mouthing off such STANDARD lines about what Mohan means to her to what Mohan said about his love for her...do they DELIBERATELY set out to make us roll our eyes at Megha or have they just given up on this character? Her SAYING that Mohan is now her LIFE is enough for us to take it as gospel truth? OkLOL
7) The precap...oh good lord the most pathetic trick on the planet...dying father gets VACHAN from Mohan to marry his RONDEE beti?ConfusedLOL...and btw Mohan is STILL in his red check shirt...my god this has been a LONGGG day for him, nahin?...sober bhi ho gaya before agreeing to marry Rondee