Indian Television and Bollywood Forum - Watch Online & Discuss - DesiTvForum
 Register  |  Contact Us
 Bookmark this site!

Go Back   DesiTvForum | Indian Television and Bollywood Forum - Watch Online & Discuss > Sab Filmi Hai > Telly Buzz > Starry Takes

Starry Takes Small Chit Chats with Indian Television Celebrities on current topics....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
....d3v!l!sh....
DTF VIP

Default An evening to remember with Ranvir and Ragini....

The most awaited wedding of Ranvir and Ragini is to happen on 30th January. Here are Kinshuk Mahajan and Parul Chauhan as they share their experiences of this reel life big event..

Parul Chauhan of Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai is very happy that finally her character is getting married. “Ragini will believe that she has finally got married, only after the entire ritual gets completed”, quips Parul Chauhan.

“She has had a bad history when it comes to her marriage. Earlier, her marriage was called off just before the pheres were taken, owing to her dark complexion. Even now, during the Haldi sequence, she was ridiculed because of her color”, she recollects.

Kinshuk Mahajan on his part is also happy that finally the love-birds Ragini and Ranvir are coming together. “It took my character a lot of time to convince his parents for this marriage as the girl is dusky”, quips Kinshuk. Here Parul butted in by saying, “This objection to dark girl is a real menace to society, and I have personally experienced it. Sadly, people have not matured”. At this point, Kinshuk had a confession to make that, “If I had got married before being a part of this show, I would have also gone for a fair girl over a dark one, but not anymore”.

Parul is very happy with her shaadi ka lehnga. “It's so pretty and well coordinated”, she gushes. But she does agree that “it's very heavy, and the unit people are wondering how I will be able to lug it around for some many days”. Having said this, the actress further adds, “This is my character's requirement and I will do it”.

Kinshuk did not comment much on the decoration and costumes saying that, “Personally I prefer simpler stuff, but this tham jham has to be there because we are showing the wedding of Rajvansh family ka beta after all”.

On the post marriage situation, the bride-to-be says she can’t reveal that now. But she does admit that if the marriage takes place, then possibly the equation between Ragini and Sadhana might change!. “We are no longer only sisters, but also sisters-in-law, and to top it Sadhana gets the elder bahu status in the house”, quips she. Kinshuk adds, “A lot of twists and turns will appear after marriage, just wait and watch for it”.

When asked whether Ranvir will be a dedicated husband to Ragini, Kinshuk retorts “Our show has never resorted to gimmicks such a re-marriage, to win attention. And I hope we never do that in the future”.

In closing we could not help but ask Parul whether she will use this wedding as learning curve for her real marriage. “My time has not yet come”, she ends.

To watch the Grand Wedding of Ranvir-Ragini, tune in on 30th January at 9 PM only on Star Plus